EuroTier and EnergyDecentral 2021 go digital
In view of the continuing uncertain international situation in conjunction with the COVID-19 pandemic, EuroTier, the world's leading trade fair for animal production, and EnergyDecentral, the international trade fair for innovative energy supply, will be carried out February 9-12, 2021 in a digital version.
The trade fair will not take place physically in Hanover, Germany. This decision was reached by the DLG (Deutsche Landwirtschafts-Gesellschaft - German Agricultural Society) as the organiser of the two leading trade fairs, following extensive meetings with industry representatives, the advisory board and partners.
The "EuroTier / EnergyDecentral digital" events offer exhibitors a broad offering and maximum flexibility with digital business packages, while offering visitors an extensive technical program and attractive networking opportunities. For 2021, the DLG will also offer additional events and trade fairs on all aspects of the topics of animal husbandry and decentralised energy supply.
"The increasing number of corona cases worldwide and the related restrictive travel guidelines for both exhibitors and visitors require flexible business solutions and information services, like those offered by the 'EuroTier / EnergyDecentral digital' events," explained Dr Reinhard Grandke, CEO of the DLG. "Our digital trade fairs are both international business platforms and expert networks for the current issues of the animal production and energy sectors."
Inform & Connect – EuroTier and EnergyDecentral as a digital platform
Inform & Connect: With digital company profiles, live events including chat and meeting functions, "EuroTier / EnergyDecentral digital" offers a broad range of communication and interaction opportunities for exhibitors and visitors. The digital technical program with DLG Spotlights on the key trade fair topics of dairy, pig, poultry, energy, emission control and direct farm sales, as well as live discussions from the DLG Studio provide the perfect setting for planning investments.
"For the DLG, it's important to make the entry into the digital world of EuroTier and EnergyDecentral as easy as possible. Therefore, we've put together three different exhibition packages for our exhibitors that can be used individually and expanded flexibly. Participation in the technical program and additional advertising options complete the range of services, which is equally attractive for national and international exhibitors. We offer maximum reach and flexibility for addressing visitors as well as transparent and secure investment planning," said Dr Karl Schlösser, Project Manager of EuroTier, emphasising the advantages for the exhibiting companies.
The same applies for the visitors of the digital platform. After a one-time online registration, visitors can obtain information on the products and services of the exhibitors, contact them directly and actively participate in numerous events and discussions of the technical program. "We therefore offer visitors a simple way to specifically contact the appropriate contacts within the exhibiting company and to plan investments with them," said Dr Schlösser.
Additional DLG services in 2021
The DLG network will offer additional national and international trade fairs and industry events for the animal production and decentralised energy supply sectors in 2021 as outdoor and indoor events with a safe business concept. These include:
• agra 2021: The leading agricultural exhibition for Central Germany will take place, April 22-25, 2021 in Leipzig and offers an information and exhibition program for livestock holders.
• DLG-Feldtage 2021: The meeting point for crop professionals will take place from June 8-10, 2021 in Erwitte (East Westphalia) on around 45 hectares of exhibition grounds and offers numerous advantages of an outdoor event in a region of Germany that is heavily influenced by animal husbandry.
• Agritechnica 2021: The world's leading trade fair for agricultural machinery, November 14-20, 2021, offers livestock holders a large number of exhibition and information services.
• BIOGAS Convention & Trade Fair: Together with the professional association Fachverband Biogas, the DLG will organise the world's largest international biogas trade fair, December 7-9, 2021 in Nuremberg, Germany. The trade fair offers a complete market overview of this specialised industry. The conference of the German Biogas Association impresses with its professional and valuable international technical program.
• International trade fairs and conferences: Together with partners, the DLG will provide information on topics and requirements of animal husbandry in the respective agricultural regions during numerous trade fairs and events, and offers exhibitors and visitors tailored-made business platforms
The next EuroTier and EnergyDecentral trade fairs will take place November 15-18, 2022 as a hybrid trade fair in Hanover, Germany.
Current information on both trade fairs is available at: www.eurotier.com and www.energy-decentral.com.