Aquaculture Innovation Summit 2021
The fourth Annual Aquaculture Innovation Summit takes place this September, as a two-day event starting on the 28th. The Summit is a major part of the Animal Health Innovation series, which focuses on showcasing and supporting innovation and sustainability initiatives in three key areas of aquaculture: nutrition, health and digital.
Throughout the on-demand and live parts of the agenda, key discussions in 2021 include:
- Digital transformation and how that can optimise aquaculture
- Identifying the next steps to guarantee the future of sustainable and functional feeds
- The hottest areas for investment from investors and big companies
- The future of health and genetics to improve performance and welfare
- Ensuring aquaculture is seen as part of a healthy, sustainable food system
- Deep dive into land-based and open ocean as alternatives to in-shore, cage-based production
At the Summit, you will also have the opportunity to explore investment and partnership opportunities through 1-2-1 virtual networking and interactive roundtable sessions.
The Innovation Showcase is a unique opportunity for start-ups to present their technology to an audience of financial investors and large corporate firms. If you are an emerging company actively looking for investment or partnership, apply for the showcase today.
The following technology areas are of key interest, but other areas will be considered:
- Health & Welfare: diagnostics, humane slaughter, environmental enrichment, transportation and handling
- Nutrition: effective feeding systems
- Digital: Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Blockchain, IoT Integration, monitoring, surveillance, and diagnostics
To submit an application before the August 20th deadline click the link, HERE.